We’ll help you get the best out of Microsoft’s Office 365 service, so you can access your office and share your work anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
What you get from Microsoft Office 365
- The latest versions of all the familiar Office tools, from Word and PowerPoint to Excel and Skype, updated regularly as part of your subscription
- Syncing and sharing across all your devices, including PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones
- Cloud-based file storage
- Email and calendars in the Outlook environment you know already
- Upgrades to premium services including online conferencing and collaboration tools
How First Line IT can help
- We’ll advise on choosing the Microsoft Office 365 service that’s right for your business
- You can buy Office 365 from us or directly from Microsoft – the price is the same and we’ll support you either way
- We’ll handle the migration and install Office 365 across all your systems and devices, including PCs and Macs
- We’ll configure your system so that you can keep using the other programs you know and love, even if they’re not part of Microsoft Office 365
- We’ll train you and your staff so that you can get the most out of the system
- We provide ongoing maintenance and support
Thinking about moving to the Cloud but don’t know how to go about it or what Cloud services are right for you?
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation Cloud Computing Consultation.