Office Moves by the experts
When you’re moving offices, you’ve got enough to think about with the colour of the walls and where everyone’s going to sit.
You really don’t want to be worrying about whether your computers and telephones will work.
But someone does have to think about it, because even fully fitted offices don’t come with IT systems built in. How will you make sure you have the fastest, business-standard broadband? Will you get to keep your phone number?
Do you need state-of-the-art telephone handsets? How many suppliers and engineers will you have to contact?
This is where First Line IT comes in
We will manage all aspects of IT and telecoms for your office move, giving you one point of contact, one bill, and one fully-integrated project plan.
- You tell us what you need your systems to be able to do, and when
- If you’d like our advice on the technical aspects of any premises you are considering, we’ll do a site visit and make an assessment
- We’ll draw up a detailed plan so you know exactly what to expect
- We’ll liaise with broadband and telecoms providers to make sure the right lines are in place at the right time
- And we’ll make sure they are, even if it means going to our plan B, or plan C
- During the whole project we’ll report to you regularly, so that you always know what’s going on
- Finally, on move day, you and your staff will just plug in and play
Read how we helped our clients ICS (Institute of Customer Service) with their office move.
Talk to the local IT Support experts: