George O’Rourke joined us from Oxford and Cherwell Valley College. He has nine GCSE’s and a City and Guilds Advanced Apprenticeship for IT and Microsoft Certified Technology Associate.
He currently works on our help desk, answering enquires, fixing first line issues and escalating them to second line when necessary.
George achieved the following City and Guilds qualifications in 2012:
- Level 2 – CompTIA A+ Essentials
- Level 2 – CompTIA A+ Practical Application
- Level 2 – MTA Server Administration Fundamentals
- Level 3 – Software Installation and Upgrade
- Level 3 – Customer Care in ICT
- Level 3 – Testing ICT Systems
- Level 3 – Website Software
He is currently studying hard to build up his MCSE qualifications.