Make the most of the cloud
Whether you’re confident enough to want your own cloud server, or nervously wondering if a subscription service like Office 365 is right for you, we’re here to help you get the most out of the cloud for your business.
We’ll tailor a solution that’s right for you
- Starting with a one-hour free, no-obligation consultation, we provide all the information and advice you need to decide how you as a business should approach cloud computing
- We’ll analyse the drivers of cloud computing in your business; talk about the cloud services that will best suit your business and your budget; and reassure you about keeping your data secure
- You’ll end up with a fully-costed plan and an understanding of the benefits and disadvantages of the proposed solution
Help you migrate to the cloud
- We’ll develop and implement a migration plan that is tailored to your business – whether it’s a gradual, process-by-process migration or a ‘big bang’ approach
- We assess and tune all your old apps and programmes to make sure that they will run at their best in the cloud
- We provide training for your staff and your in-house IT lead
Provide personal, ongoing support
- Even with cloud computing, you and your staff can need day-to-day IT support to make sure that everything is running smoothly and to overcome glitches.
- You can choose either of our continuing support packages for help with solutions from Google and Microsoft or with your own cloud server in a data centre
- As a Microsoft Certified support company we can access technical help not available publicly if things get really tricky
Thinking about moving to the cloud but don’t know how to go about it or what cloud services are right for you? Contact us now for a free, no-obligation Cloud Computing Consultation.