Getting to grips with Office 365
- Which level of Office 365 is right for my business?
- Can I merge Office 365 with my existing network?
- How do I transition from my existing email services?
- Can I move all my data to Office 365?
- What happens to our email archive when we migrate to Office 365?
- We’ve been using free services such as Dropbox and Google; how can we use them with Office 365?
- Can we connect our Mac users with Office 365?
At First Line IT we can help you solve all these Office 365 problems and more. Perhaps you’re still just thinking about buying Office 365, or you’ve bought it and need some help in migrating to the new system, or you’ve got some of the way yourself but hit a brick wall. We’ve supported clients at all stages of their journey with Office 365, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we’ve worked with Microsoft for years, and really know our way around their products and all their diagnostic and support tools. You tell us what you’re trying to achieve with Office 365, and we’ll help you make it happen.
- We’ll advise on choosing the Office 365 service that’s right for your business
- You can buy Office 365 from us or directly from Microsoft – the price is the same and we’ll support you either way
- We can handle the migration and install Office 365 across all your systems and devices, including PCs and Macs
- We’ll configure your system so that you can keep using the other programs you know and love, even if they’re not part of Office 365
- We’ll train you and your staff so that you can get the most out of the system
- We’re on the end of the phone to troubleshoot individual problems and provide ongoing maintenance and support
Call us now for a free, no-obligation chat on 01865 598 145.