A leased line is the ideal solution for organisations looking for the ultimate in reliability, speed and service levels.
We provide guaranteed, non-contended optical-fibre internet connections at speeds of between 1Mb and 1Gb.
We have the technology
- You have a choice of internet leased lines as well as point-to-point circuits where connections go directly from one location to another without internet access
- We use technologies such as Ethernet and SDH in a variety of speeds from 2Mbit through to 1Gbit
- We can supply lines just for data transfer or for high-performance high quality voice connections (using SIP protocol).
We make sure it keeps working
- All of our leased lines are monitored 24×7 as part of a managed service
- We’ll supply all the managed termination Cisco equipment required to deliver an ethernet connection to your in-house network
- Service Level Agreements provide guaranteed uptime and fault-response times
And the costs are fair and transparent
- The cost of a leased line is worked out on the basis of:
- the type of line you need
- the distance from a partner point of presence
- the internet bandwidth
- There are no additional usage based charges